Here are a few links you may find useful…
Our MAC114 Intro to Social Media classes have a 2012 site, Mad4Media, which will soon have links to student blogs – it would be good if you checked them out.
Practice & Advice
- Ten Stupid Mistakes to Avoid in PR (from PR Moment)
- Diamond Jubilee: Whisky priced £100,000 to honour Queen
- The Gamification of PR messages could be a GameChanger, by Shel Holtz
- The CIPR Must Play a Stronger Role in CIPR Approved Courses, by Michael White
- Kia UK has a student placement opportunity from July in its Weybridge press office
- £1,000 Sleeping Beauty Stunt slammed (from PR Examples)
- 60% of Brits believe green and ethical “talk” by finance companies is a PR stunt
- OFT secures promotional blogging disclosures
- What Facebook really Sells – Your Soul
- US Bars Friends over Twitter joke, from the Sun
- Bundesliga – Fans mock Bayern ‘new striker’ stunt
- Mini names lethal weather front ‘Cooper’ in PR gaffe
Have you anything interesting to share here?